Classic Ranch with Stone and Brick Accents
About This Plan
- Stone and brick accents give this classic ranch home an updated curb appeal that today's buyer demands.
- As you enter the home, you'll love the two-story ceiling that carries through into the formal living room on your left, giving it extra volume.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and a unique breakfast bar that overlooks both the nook and the adjacent great room to create an open living space.
- The master suite is uniquely designed to include his and hers walk-in closets, a Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks. Upstairs the kids will love the open railing allowing you to look down into the formal living room, and the balcony that overlooks the great room.
- Three additional bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss