About This Plan
- Genteel columns and an elegant entrance with side lights and transom invite you into this beautifully symmetrical home plan.
- The large, open living room, centering around a cozy fireplace, offers a wall of windows opening onto the partially covered rear deck. Floor to ceiling windows brighten the adjoining dining room.
- The centrally located kitchen features an angled serving bar over looking the breakfast area and den, and directly accesses the dining room. The convenient utility room and basement stairs are just off the breakfast area, as well as entry to the utility porch.
- A built in media center highlights the den, while windows and a door to the outside covered deck fill the room with ambient light.
- Natural light fills the spacious master bedroom, which features a 10' tray ceiling. The adjoining master bath includes a garden tub, separate shower, his/hers lavatories and roomy his/hers closets.
- Two additional bedrooms, with ample walk in closets, share a bath with double sinks and a linen closet.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,768 sq. ft.
- Deck: 278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 11"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 408 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick