Classic Single Level Living
About This Plan
- A covered porch and brick facade give this home plan a classic look.
- The entry opens to the family room and the island kitchen with eating area is just beyond.
- The veranda can be accessed from the family room.
- A hallway to the left of the entry leads to a master suite with full bath, dual sink vanity and walk-in closet. There are two additional bedrooms that share a second full bath.
- A two-car garage completes this home plan.
- For a related house plan, see 11518KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,683 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 117 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 614 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss