Classic Southern Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this compact French Country home plan packs a lot of features including a vaulted ceiling in the great room and a tray ceiling in the master suite.
- Split bedrooms keep the master suite off to itself. Note the sitting area and covered patio access. Bedroom 4 could be used as a study. Two other bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a bath and private hall.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook have views of the great room with its fireplace and built-ins.
- A covered patio in the rear is a great place for entertaining and relaxing and is accessible from the breakfast room and master suite.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 48325FM, 48025FM, 48035FM and 48052FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,255 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick