Classic Southern House Plan with First Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Both the front and 10'-deep rear porch span the width of this classic Southern house plan, clad in horizontal siding with a ribbed metal roof.
- The main floor consists of an open living space, along with the master suite, both of which include sliding doors to the rear porch.
- The sizable kitchen island allows you to spread out when prepping for meals, and a pantry sits within arm's reach for convenience.
- A powder bath and coat closet can be found near the foyer, next to the laundry room with a window letting in additional light.
- The staircase leads you to a common gathering room, bordered by bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,302 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 777 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 440 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"