Classic Styling in Multiple Optional Versions
About This Plan
- This perfectly wonderful traditional house plan offers classic styling and an up-to-date floor plan. The exterior boasts lap siding, cedar battens, a dormer window and a covered front porch. Formal living and dining rooms front the interior plan and offer sloped and two-story ceilings respectively.
- The back of the main level is for more casual areas: a breakfast nook, an island kitchen and a family room with fireplace and built-ins. The rear patio can be reached via sliding glass doors in the nook. A half-bath is found at the entry to the two-car garage.
- The upper level holds bedrooms and attendant baths. A vaulted salon graces the master suite, as does a fine bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower, walk-in closet and double sinks. The laundry is also on the upper level for convenience.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69041AM.
- For a reverse layout, see 69042AM and 69043AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,089 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss