About This Plan
- Suitable for a large family, this symmetrically proportioned traditional home plan is designed in a split-bedroom layout.
- Secluded on one side, the master suite boasts his-and-her walk-in closets and a garden tub. Another garden tub is found in the bath shared by bedrooms two and three on the other side.
- The great room, the breakfast area and the kitchen are open to each other. The formal dining room is sited off the foyer.
- Upstairs, bedrooms four and five lie on either side of a huge game room. The third full bath completes the floor.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor, 8' second floor; 10' great room, study, dining room, master bedroom, bedrooms two and three.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 62037V (3,765 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,237 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,127 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,127 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 194 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick