Classic Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- This classic Traditional two-story home has an abundance of impressive features.
- Flanking the foyer, both the formal dining room and office have bow windows that face front.
- The informal area in back has an open concept with a wide arched entry separating the family room from the kitchen/dinette.
- A vaulted screened porch offers a lovely place to dine or relax outdoors.
- On the second floor, the owner's suite is also vaulted, making the room seem even larger.
- Both the master bath and walk-in closet are vaulted as well.
- This home comes with a large workshop in the back of the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,629 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 213 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss