Classic Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Classic lines, two dormers and a covered front porch blend together to give you an appealing home plan.
- Both a library and a computer room have been designed to give you private spaces you can retreat to.
- The great room is spacious and has built-ins that flank the fireplace as well as a coffered ceiling.
- A corner sink in the kitchen is open to the great room and breakfast nook so the family chef can be a part of things.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor with an upstairs laundry to add convenience.
- Unfinished space over the garage can be finished as you choose.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with one dormer and an extra bedroom with house plan 15735GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,825 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 662 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 58' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"