Classic Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Brimming with curb appeal, this Traditional house plan offers a metal roof, big front porch and handsome shakes for siding.
- A wide foyer is always welcome and this home delivers.
- Views go straight back to the open layout great room area that unites the cooking, eating and living spaces.
- The walk-in pantry off the kitchen even gets a transom window.
- Shelves and a built-in bench make the mud room functional.
- With a first floor master suite, homeowners can rest easy at night - no stairs to climb at the end of a long day.
- Each bedroom on the second floor gets a walk-in closet and there is a bench in the hall bathroom that looks out ointo the front yard.
- The bonus/loft space has open railing so you can see down below.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Attic Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,264 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 674 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 245 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 228 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 471 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 727 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick