Classic Two Story Family Room
About This Plan
- With a two-story foyer and family room, this house plan gives you a sense of grandeur while keeping its size under 3,100 square feet.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and arched openings provide an artful separation of space.
- From the f oyer you have a direct liner-of-sight through to the two-story family room with fireplace. Its slightly-curved projecting rear wall makes for an attractive rear elevation. The fireplace is a nice added touch.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast arera and the family room. A pantry and eat-at counter are thoughtful features. A corner room can be a study or guest bedroom as needed.
- The loft upstairs looks down upon the family room below.
- The master suite with tray ceiling comes complete with sitting room, a luxurious master bath and a large walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms and a central laundry room complete this house plan.
- Related Plan: Get a two-car garage with house plan 13419BY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,429 sq. ft.
- Entry: 16 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick