Classic Two-Story Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An inviting wrap-around porch welcomes you to this classic two-story classic home plan. With double French doors, sidelights, and palladium window above, this house has a very distinct curb appeal.
- Upon entering the large two-story grand foyer flanked by the dining room and study, you see both rooms feature French doors leading out to the exterior decks. Just beyond the foyer is a beautiful oak staircase partitioning the great room from the foyer.
- The great room is a perfect place to gather with three sets of French doors allowing an abundance of natural light to enter in. An arched entry leads you into the kitchen area perfect for the gourmet chef, with an immense walk-in pantry and a cook top located in the island, leaving the long stretch of countertops for prep spaces. The casual dining area and quaint hobby room provide more space for homework and light projects. A screened porch is just beyond the French doors giving the home an additional entertaining area.
- A central loft greets you as you arrive upstairs with an open view of the foyer below. On each side are two additional suites, each with coffer ceilings that share a common balcony. The spacious master suite features an intimate octagonal sunroom located just off the bedroom, separated by an arched entry and two columns.
- The master also has two large walk-in closets, a bath with a large garden tub, dual sinks, vaulted ceilings, and a large walk-in shower, all overflowing with natural light.
- A covered breezeway attaches a studio apartment over the garage, perfect for a teen suite or an extended guest.
- NOTE: Construction restricted in Collier County, FL.