Classic Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- A full brick front, stone details, shuttered windows and dormers give this two-story home a true classic feel.
- The two-story entry is graced by a sweeping curved staircase that leads you into the living room directly ahead.
- Here you'll find a see through fireplace to the kitchen and nook area of the home where you can access a large wood deck out the back.
- To the right of the kitchen/nook area, you'll find a large family room with its own fireplace and access to a large three seasons porch.
- The master suite is located off the left of the entry and pampers with its spacious walk-in closet, extra high ceilings and Jacuzzi tub.
- A large laundry is located just off the garage near the kitchen and features enough room for several lockers, a bench seat and plenty of counter space.
- Upstairs you'll find four additional bedrooms and a large game room for the kids.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,419 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,519 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 283 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss