Classic Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- A compact, fun-filled home away from home, the Classic Vacation Home Plan has 988 square feet on the main level and a 215 square feet loft area for storage and sleeping (if approved by building official).
- The home plan features two good-sized bedrooms, a bath, and a stacked washer/dryer unit in space provided just off the kitchen. The living/dining area has a vaulted ceiling, which is not only attractive but also creates a spacious and airy atmosphere.
- A steep slope roof with a decorative gable window accents the classically simple exterior. The gable window enhances the interior as well by allowing the sunshine to penetrate, providing warmth and light. The exterior is illustrated with vertical board and batt. If a horizontal siding is used, particularly on the lower level, a more formal design would result. Yet another distinctly attractive appearance could be created with brick.
- A large deck sweeps across the front and partially down one side, creating a wonderful place for summertime lazing and dining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Tiny House