Classic Victorian Architecture
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The charm and allure of classic Victorian architecture comes to life in this up-to-date house plan. Covered porches and a porte cochere drive thru add depth and dimension to the curb appeal of this home. Playful, yet understated gingerbread elements made of low maintenance polymers bring practicality to this beloved architecture.
- Upon entry, the relationship between the adult conversational area and formal dining brings a new twist in a traditional layout, by introducing both spaces at an angle.
- The conversational area views the pool that seems to enter the space, while the dining area is off the front porch. Views of the pool can be had from both the kitchen and family room and the nook has well defined area, also accessible from the front porch.
- The master suite enjoys living on the water with the pool up close. Generous his-and-her walk-in closets cap the well-appointed bath. Note the added sink in the toilet chamber. No home built today would be complete without a home office, and this home has one complete with French Doors and a porch.
- Both secondary bedrooms have private baths. Also noteworthy is the recessed garage, viewed from the street through a porte cochere drive under, and great for keeping visitors dry during inclement weather.
- Related Plan For an alternate elevation, see house plan 6422HD.