Classic Victorian Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The facade of this classic Victorian home plan is enhanced by a covered veranda bordering three sides. Inside, the modern interior begins with an airy two-story foyer that flows directly into a cozy bayed parlor.
- Past a bright window wall and a door to the side yard, the bay-windowed formal dining room boasts a wonderful built-in china hutch. Behind bifold doors, the island kitchen sports a nifty built-in desk and a cheery bayed morning room with speedy access to the veranda.
- Beautiful views are also offered from the family room, which flaunts a handsome fireplace, a wet bar and a wine rack. French doors access a bayed study that may be used as an extra bedroom.
- An angled staircase leads up to three secondary bedrooms, one of which has a 13-ft. ceiling. A compartmentalized bath and a laundry room are nearby.
- At the end of the hall, the master bedroom features a long, private deck. The gorgeous master bath offers a stunning, bay-windowed bathing area.
- Unless otherwise noted, each room has a 9-ft. ceiling