Classic Yet Affordable
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home mixes the right combination of brick and siding to give this home a classic, yet affordable look.
- This home seems larger than it is because of its open floor plan and vaulted ceilings that all work together to create volume.
- You'll love how the breakfast bar from the kitchen overlooks the dining and living rooms making conversation convenient from any room.
- The corner fireplace in the living room is flanked by a built-in entertainment center making the room classic in its appeal.
- The master bedroom features a spacious bathroom and large walk-in closet while the second bedroom, located on the front of the home, is unique with its cathedral ceiling.
- Downstairs you'll find a large recreation room, complete with large wet bar, and two additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,787 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,677 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss