About This Plan
- Symmetry and elegance are the hallmarks of this classical design with European style. Special ceiling treatments abound throughout the home.
- A coffered study with fireplace flanked by built-ins lies off the foyer opposite the formal dining room.
- The grand room with fireplace delights the eye with two sets of double doors opening to the covered terrace beyond.
- In the informal space, a vaulted family room and sloped ceiling breakfast room share space with the gourmet kitchen. All rooms in this informal area enjoy views of the covered terrace.
- On the bedroom wing, two family bedrooms each have their own bath. The luxurious master suite with a tray ceiling shares a two-sided fireplace with the adjacent cozy sitting room.
- Gain a home theater with house plan 12247JL. Also see these related house plans: 12099JL and 12091JL.
- Downsize to a two-car garage with house plan 12253JL with a slab foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,820 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"