About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The harmonious combination of shutters, brick veneer, and keystone arched openings gives a classic flavor to this house plan. This compact, single-level home is a mere 49 feet in width.
- Natural light spills into the foyer through a transom. Double doors on the left swing open into a room that could be used as a den, study, home office, or even a third bedroom.
- The master suite, plus a second bedroom and bathroom, are down a short hallway to the left. Master suite amenities include: a private bathroom, and two closets, one of them a walk-in.
- Living room and dining room flow together, creating a large, bright open space, and the rear of the room sparkles with windows. One of them is actually an atrium door, which provides access to a large patio. Across the room, a gas fireplace nestles into a cozy corner. The roomy cabinet next to it is ideal for housing a TV, stereo, and other electronic components.
- The space above the garage has a front-facing arched window. It could be used for storage, or finished as a bonus room.