Classical Georgian Mansion
About This Plan
- This classical Georgian mansion boasts symmetry and the Palladian window, keystone lintels and parapeted chimneys.
- Notice, the round-head dormer windows, roof balustrades and arched front-door transom, which reflect the Federal styling that was popular at the end of the 18th Century.
- This home plan contains three massive chimneys which support six fireplaces, including one in each first-floor room and two in the master suite!
- The country kitchen also possesses an island cook top, a built-in desk, a pantry and sliding glass doors to the terrace.
- The second floor contains two family bedrooms, in addition to the luxurious master suite.
- The third floor adds a fourth bedroom and a hobby/studio area.
- The garage includes an L-shaped curb for a work table and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 715 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick