Classical Georgian Mansion
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This classical Georgian mansion boasts symmetry and the Palladian window, keystone lintels and parapeted chimneys.
- Notice, the round-head dormer windows, roof balustrades and arched front-door transom, which reflect the Federal styling that was popular at the end of the 18th Century.
- This home plan contains three massive chimneys which support six fireplaces, including one in each first-floor room and two in the master suite!
- The country kitchen also possesses an island cook top, a built-in desk, a pantry and sliding glass doors to the terrace.
- The second floor contains two family bedrooms, in addition to the luxurious master suite.
- The third floor adds a fourth bedroom and a hobby/studio area.
- The garage includes an L-shaped curb for a work table and storage.