About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed with formal references, such as its brick facade and hipped rooflines, this ranch offers an adaptable layout. With minor modifications, the home can be built to meet the needs of a wheelchair-bound person.
- Interesting ceiling treatments, including a 14-foot-high foyer, 10'14'-high stepped ceilings in the dining room and the great room, and vaulted ceilings in the breakfast room and two bedrooms, provide a sense of space and light. Nine-foot ceilings are standard in the other rooms.
- Interior columns delineate the dining room. In the adjacent great room, a fireplace and built-ins are placed side by side. Open to the great room, the kitchen features an angled eating counter. Also note the handy server. Light floods the breakfast room through a bay window.
- In the sleeping wing, a bay window in the master suite makes a wonderful sitting area. There are two linear closets in the master bedroom, plus a walk-in closet in the five-fixture master bath. The secondary bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.