Classical Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A Greek revival porch with four stately columns greets visitors to this distinctive, well planned, one-story home.
- The entry opens to a contemporary floor plan with a grand 13' vaulted ceiling overlooking a roomy living room, spacious dining area, and a kitchen with a snack bar.
- To the right is access to the basement, a generous laundry room, and a separate master suite with a 10' 3" vaulted ceiling, a dressing room, compartmented bathroom, and walk-in closet.
- Left of the entry, separated from the master bedroom, are two spacious bedrooms that share a bathroom.
- The patios in the rear are convenient amenities to the master bedroom, kitchen, and living room.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 43004PF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,550 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 439 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss