Classically Designed Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- The classic layout of this charming country home plan features a sloped roof and a lovely front porch, perfect for relaxing outdoors.
- Two sets of French doors from the entry hall into both the living room and family room open through pocket doors to the kitchen.
- The generous kitchen features an island with breakfast bar, double sinks and plenty of natural light. The dining room is open to the kitchen and has access to the back yard.
- A half-bath, laundry facilities and a closet off the garage complete the first floor plan.
- The master suite with its large walk-in closet and bath is located upstairs. Two secondary bedrooms, one perfect for a home office, complete the upstairs.
- A full basement provides additional storage and considerable room for future expansion.
- Don't need a garage? See house plan 2198DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 866 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 983 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 61 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 384 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss