Classically Designed Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- The classic layout of this charming country home plan features a sloped roof and a lovely front porch, perfect for relaxing outdoors.
- The skylight in the entry hall creates an open and airy entrance into the home.
- Two sets of French doors from the entry hall into both the living room and formal dining room provide a touch of traditional elegance.
- The generous kitchen features a center island with breakfast bar, double sinks and plenty of natural light. A half-bath and laundry facilities complete the first floor plan.
- The master suite with its large walk-in closet and private bath is located upstairs. The two secondary bedrooms, which can easily convert to a guest room or a study/office, share a shower room.
- A full basement provides additional storage and considerable room for future expansion.
- Need a garage? See house plan 21002DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 690 sq. ft.
- Deck: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss