Classically-Styled 4 Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- This classically-styled home plan features a tasteful covered entry providing character and protection from the elements as you enter the front door with transom and sidelights.
- The 2-story living room can be seen from the dining room framed with columns helping define that space.
- The vaulted family room has its own fireplace and french doors - matching those in the living room - access the spacious rear deck.
- Left of the living room, the main level includes a large kitchen that opens to the breakfast area. A pantry and utility room are tucked away by the garage entry.
- A dramatic tray ceiling adds a tuoch of class to the main flor master suite with his and hers walk-in closets and luxurious 5-fixture bath.
- Upstairs there are three bedrooms. Each features ample closet space and direct access to bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,821 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,981 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Entry: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 9"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick