Classically Styled One-Story Plan
About This Plan
- Horizontal wood siding and a quaint covered porch bring special appeal to this classically styled one-story house plan. The main entry opens to a tiled foyer that leads to the formal dining room and the large great room, which features a fireplace surrounded by windows.
- Prepare meals in the well-appointed kitchen, which serves both the dining room and the tiled breakfast nook.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook open to the rear yard, perfect for outdoor dining.
- The two family bedrooms share a full bath and are separated from the master bath, which features a cathedral ceiling, a walk-in closet, and a luxurious bath with a whirlpool tub, separate shower, and dual vanities.
- A two-car garage connects to the main house through a laundry area.
- Related Plan: Get 2 bedrooms with house plan 89865AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,633 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,633 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss