Classy 4-Bed House Plan with Raised Bonus Space
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials on the exterior of this Craftsman home plan adds tremendous visual appeal.
- The front door opens to a two-story foyer with a quiet study on one side.
- From the dining room you can see into the beautiful great room with its coffered ceiling.
- The breakfast/keeping room is huge with a two way fireplace that also warms the dining room.
- An over-sized first floor master suite awaits homeowners with a big sitting area that has a fireplace that can be seen all the way from the bed.
- The L-shaped walk-in closet can easily hold all your clothes.
- Every bedroom on the second floor enjoys a special ceiling treatment and direct access to a bathroom.
- A spacious loft area has a fireplace and built-ins.
- Bonus space over the garage is raised up three steps and can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12