Classy Design in a Small Package
About This Plan
- This small two-bedroom house plan is perfect for a young or retired couple or as a guest house. Each bedroom is large and has a walk-in closet.
- The bath is split for privacy with access from the hall or the master bedroom.
- The U-shaped kitchen shares a snack bar with the dining room. The open dining room and living room make this home live larger than it is.
- French doors lead out onto the rear covered porch.
- A laundry space is tucked in close to the garage. Stone and stucco give this home classic appeal.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,327 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 303 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss