Classy Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- From the foyer you will notice the two-story ceiling, dining room on the right, and a study and stairs to the left. Double doors open to a study with a tray ceiling and built-in shelves.
- An arched soffit leads you from the foyer towards the great room with a two-story ceiling, built-in cabinets, and a fireplace
- To the left of the great room is the master bedroom with its tray ceiling, bay window, enormous walk-in closet, and elaborate master bath.
- From the great room you can enter the kitchen/nook area. The kitchen has an island, pantry, and access to a hallway, while the nook provides access to the wood deck.
- The hallway leads to the large laundry room and the three-car side-load garage.
- On the second floor of this home, there are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an overlook of the great room and foyer. All three bedrooms have walk-in closets, while the second and third bedrooms share a bathroom.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 89490AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss