Clean-Lined Ranch Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A stepped brick wainscot and matched trios of slender wooden posts emphasize the clean, contemporary lines of this ranch house plan. Because it's all on one level and has wide hallways, this home could become fully wheelchair accessible with only minor alterations.
- From the bright foyer, double doors on the right open into a vaulted office, while a wide arched opening on the left leads into a room that could be furnished as either a parlor or a formal dining room.
- In the vaulted great room, tall windows flank a gas fireplace that creates a tasteful focal point.
- Standing at the kitchen sink, you can enjoy watching a fire, talk with friends at the eating bar or in the great room and nook, or keep an eye on the patio. Part of the patio is covered and could be screened.
- The luxurious owners' suite also has patio access, along with a deep soaking tub, large walk-in closet, dual vanity, and separately enclosed toilet/shower.