About This Plan
- Clean lines and a functional, well-designed floor plan create a relaxed, easy-living atmosphere for this sprawling ranch-style home plan.
- An inviting front porch with attractive columns and planter boxes opens to an airy entry, which flows into the living room and the family room.
- The huge central family room features a 14-ft. vaulted, exposed-beam ceiling and a handsome fireplace with a built-in wood box. A nice desk and plenty of bookshelves give the room a distinguished feel.
- A French door opens to a versatile covered rear porch.
- The large gourmet kitchen is highlighted by a distinguished arched brick pass-through to the family room.
- Double doors open to the intimate formal dining room, which hosts a built-in china hutch. The sunny informal eating area features porch views on either side.
- The isolated sleeping wing includes four bedrooms. The enormous master bedroom has a giant walk-in closet and a private bath. A compartmentalized bath with two vanities serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Need a three-car garage? See house plan 5558BR.
- See these related two-car garage house plans: 55017BR and 55023BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,719 sq. ft.
- Storage: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12