Clean Lines and a Low Pitched Roof
About This Plan
- Clean lines and a low roof pitch give this home a modern edge. Inside, touches such as a beamed ceiling in the office and an abundance of built-ins keep it unique.
- Beyond the spacious great room and kitchen areas, a bright sun room invites you to curl up with a good book for the afternoon.
- Upstairs, the master suite boasts a private balcony; three more bedrooms make use of a hallway study area with a bench beneath a sparkling window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,751 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 962 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss