Clever One-Story Ranch
About This Plan
- This clever, one-story ranch home features a covered veranda at the front to enhance outdoor livability. The entry opens to a foyer that leads to a vaulted living room on the left with a fireplace and a den or third bedroom on the right.
- The country kitchen is found at the back and is highlighted by a breakfast bar and French doors to the rear patio.
- The hallway contains an open-railed stairway to the basement and a laundry alcove, plus a coat closet.
- Bedrooms are large and have ample closet space. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a full, private bath. Family bedrooms share the use of a skylit bath.
- A two-car garage handles the family vehicles and faces the front for convenience.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,748 sq. ft.
- Deck: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss