Cleverly Divided Living Space
About This Plan
- This house plan cleverly divides living and sleeping spaces into two separate wings, making it perfect for mixed schedules and quiet weekend mornings.
- At the rear sits the master bedroom, which makes it the most private room in the home. This room features a full bath and a walk-in closet. The other two bedrooms share a hall bath with a separated double vanity. For convenience, the laundry area and linen closet complete this wing.
- The living wing boasts a variety of ceilings to give each area an individual character. The great room has plenty of backyard exposure, a beautiful fireplace, and a ten-foot ceiling. The dining room features a cathedral ceiling and is divided from the kitchen by a peninsula breakfast bar.
- Quick meals can be taken in the kitchen or moved to that formal dining room for dinner parties.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,637 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 413 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss