About This Plan
- A large front bay window extends onto the covered front porch of this nicely balanced country design with a wonderful interior public area and a private dining room.
- You enter directly into the spacious great room, enlarged by its vaulted ceiling and warmed by its corner fireplace. Ceiling fans in both the great room and the vaulted master bedroom provide efficient air circulation.
- Sporting a pantry closet and an angled eating bar, the kitchen is placed between the formal dining room and the informal breakfast bay. This area is convenient to the side-loading garage and the laundry-mudroom with its own half-bath.
- An optional door can close off the bedroom wing completely. This portion of the home consists of two secondary bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, a linen closet, a hall bath and the master suite.
- Along with the mudroom and the great room, the master bedroom opens to the spacious patio in back. The luxurious master bath offers several desirable features: a large walk-in closet, double sinks, a walk-in shower and a whirlpool tub.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,954 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss