Closets to Spare
About This Plan
- A columned entry porch adorns this beautifully proportioned traditional home, while inside an open floor plan is featured.
- In the living area, a half-wall visually separates the living and dining rooms while maintaining the open plan. Completing the living area are a bayed breakfast room that opens to a rear patio and a kitchen with a pantry closet and peninsula eating counter.
- The isolated master suite boasts one walk-in clothes closet, two linear clothes closets and two linen closets.
- Two family bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 8' slope in dining and breakfast rooms; slopes to 10' flat in living room and bedroom two
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 46' 9"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 424 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick