Coastal Contemporary 2 Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan - shown in the photos built on an intercoastal lot in Florida - is stunning both inside and out and a home you'll find great for entertaining.
- A first floor master bedroom design - with three large guest suites upstairs - maximizes your convenience and privacy.
- From the foyer, you'll enjoy views through the living room and to the covered lanai beyond.
- The study is spacious and has views to the front.
- A huge open expanse extends from the kitchen to the dining and family room and beyond to the large covered lanai with outdoor kitchen .
- A nice feature worth noting is the wine cellar tucked away under the stairs.
- The master suite takes up the left portion of the home and has two enormous walk-in closets - each with storage islands - and a great master bath with separate vanities, spa tub and walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, you will also find a second living area perfect for kids to have there own TV and gaming stations. Or, use it for a nice retreat for guests.
- Note: Contact us for pricing and availability if building in Collier or Lee County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,137 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Entry: 156 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 295 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 126' 6"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1101 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 13' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss