Coastal Cottage House Plan with Flexible Bedroom Count
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This coastal cottage house plan has an attractive exterior with a large gable centered over the front door and and porch that wraps around the front-right corner of the home.
- Inside, the flex nature of the room in back allows the homeowner the utmost versatility, serving as a guest bedroom or a study.
- The desirable, open floor plan gives you views that extend from the front to the back, and a fireplace adds character to the living/dining area. The rear porch provides a quiet space to relax and listen to nature.
- The master suite is on the main level and has a large walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms are separated by a full bathroom with dual sinks and a common area.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15243NC (2,176 sq. ft.), 15051NC (2,113 sq. ft.) and 15052NC (2,113 sq. ft.). And get an alternate exterior with house plan 15058NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"