Coastal Cottage with 2 Master Suites
About This Plan
- This narrow lot coastal cottage house plan has wonderful curb appeal with its double stacked covered front porch and soaring 2-story porch columns.
- Enter off the front porch and you'll find an open floor plan with the dining area, living room and kitchen open to each other. There is a large island in the kitchen with seating on two sides. A small pantry is a nice touch.
- The back of the main floor is dedicated to one of two master suites. This one is convenient to the living area and has a large walk-in and private bath with dual sinks.
- The upper floor gives you a second master suite with a large walk-in closet, its own private porch and master bath. There are also two guest baths each with their own bathrooms, convenient laundry and a large storage or linen closet.
- The metal seam roof is a truss design with a 8:12 main pitch and a 3:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,423 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 236 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 6"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss