Coastal Country Home Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- The double garage protrudes from the front of this coastal-country home plan, creating a parking courtyard, while decorated gables add to the charming curb appeal. A bonus room above the garage includes a full bath and lends a flexible space for the family.
- Intricate ceilings above the great and dining rooms help to define the spaces within the open-concept living area, and an extra-deep rear porch is ideal for grilling, dining, or lounging outdoors.
- A centered island in the kitchen increases workspace, and the nearby pantry is easily accessible when cooking.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for privacy, and the attached bath features dual vanities, a commode room, and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath.
- A storage room in the garage helps reduce clutter, and the drop zone just inside allows you to keep personal items organized.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,111 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard