Coastal House Plan with Upper Level Bunk Room
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep porch in front and a 12'-deep porch in back give you great spaces to enjoy the views and the breezes on this attractive coastal house plan.
- The ground level has parking under the home, a mud room and stairs and an elevator taking you up to the living areas.
- The master suite is on the main floor and opens to the screen porch in back. The open living area is rear-facing and combines the living room, dining room and kitchen into one great space for entertaining.
- The upper floor gives you two more bedrooms plus a bunk room in front that can sleep your guests. A gather room behind a pocket door has views to the back and gives kids a place to enjoy.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15242NC, 15007NC, 15034NC, 15205NC and 15210NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"