Coffered Great Room with Fireplace
About This Plan
- This gentle home plan reflects less formal periods in classical American architecture. The asymmetrical shape creates a lively counterbalance between the Palladian window and the stair balustrade.
- Inside, the floor plan boasts spacious living areas that flow easily into each other. The foyer opens to the living and dining room, where we find the handsome window that distinguishes the house.
- Through the foyer is the great room, with its coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- The breakfast area sits off the kitchen with access to the rear deck.
- The master suite occupies the left wing of the house while the right wing is given over to two additional bedrooms that share a bath between them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,998 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12