About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- True to the Colonial period, this gracious Early American home plan features a brick facade, central gables, raised-panel shutters and jack-arch window treatments.
- The interior layout is contemporary. Formal living and dining rooms flank the two-story foyer. Also rising for two stories is the fireplaced family room, which constitutes one large space with the breakfast room and kitchen. The breakfast room opens to a covered porch that wraps around the rear and one side of the house, making it ideal for outdoor living.
- Featuring an angled snack bar, the kitchen is handy to both the breakfast and dining rooms.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the first-floor master bedroom. The deluxe compartmented master bath contains a walk-in closet, a step-up garden tub, a walk-in shower and two sinks with corner knee space.
- Upstairs, each bedroom contains a walk-in closet, and each has direct access to a bathroom. Left unfinished is a fourth bedroom, also with a walk-in closet, and with entry to the compartmented bath off bedroom three.