About This Plan
- This center hall Colonial house plan gives you both formal and informal living areas with a beautiful traditional exterior.
- The big foyer has two coat closets and is open to both of the formal rooms.
- In back, a bay window extends the family room making it feel larger.
- You can see the big fireplace all the way from the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Sliding glass doors open to the rear where you can add a deck or porch.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor.
- Bedroom 2 gets a private bathroom and the master suite has an enormous walk-in closet that will give you tons of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick