Colonial House Plan with Formal and Informal Living Spaces
About This Plan
- There's a generous amount of living space in this handsome two-story Colonial house plan.
- Bay windows extend the breakfast nook and the cozy formal living room.
- Warm up to the big fireplace in the large family room where you can see into the kitchen and nook.
- Built-ins can be found in the dining room and even in the garage that comes with extra storage space in back.
- The ceiling in the upstairs master bedroom rises to 10' and there's a giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- This home is designed for SIPs construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,131 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,166 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 965 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12