Colonial-Style 4-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- This Colonial style 4-bedroom, two-story house plan keeps active and quite areas separate.
- The formal living and dining rooms flank a spacious central entry while the family areas flow together into an open space at the rear of the house.
- An island kitchen, which features a built-in pantry, is centrally located for easy service to both the dining room and the breakfast nook.
- Upstairs, the laundry is conveniently located adjacent to the bedrooms.
- Three bedrooms share a hall bath and the master suite includes large closets and double vanities in the bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,224 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,134 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick