Colonial Style Plan with Multiple Dormers
About This Plan
- It's a classic colonial look. Dormers march across the rooflines. The front porch stretches the length of the house, anchored by columns. The mullioned windows are symmetrically arranged and enhanced by shutters.
- The interior architecture honors the past and also accommodates contemporary lifestyles. In classic style, rooms are arranged along a central hall. Public rooms are open to each other, defined by columns and changes in ceiling height. The kitchen and dining nook are linked to the great room, which is furnished with a fireplace and built-in storage units. A series of French doors along the rear wall open to the porch and back yard.
- Entry from the garage is through a utility area, furnished with a bath, laundry facilities, cabinets and counters, and a coat closet. A staircase leads to the huge bonus space above the garage.
- This plan includes a marvelous first-floor master suite. The luxury bath includes two vanities, a walk-in shower, and a whirlpool tub tucked into a windowed corner. Three bedrooms, a media room, two baths, and linen closets occupy the top level.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 69036AM, 69037AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,513 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,421 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 596 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 904 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick