About This Plan
- This appealing low-cost Colonial has most of the amenities found in the largest of homes.
- The foyer opens to the living room with a cozy fireplace, or to the family room with access to the rear terrace.
- A powder room located off the foyer for added convenience.
- The U-shaped kitchen is perfectly positioned between the dining room and the family room, where a pass-through adds a feeling of spaciousness.
- Four bedrooms (two with walk-in closets) are located on the second floor.
- Note the built-in storage space in the garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss