Colonial with Arched and Columned Entry Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This design is a colonial-style home plan with side add-ons. Its symmetrical central section has all the right touches, from the arched and columned entry porch, to shuttered multi-paned windows and attic dormers.
- Inside, the layout is a blend of classic styling and contemporary amenities, starting with the elegant curved staircase that sweeps up the left side of the lofty two-story foyer. Move past it to step through an arch into a bright living room with a wide hearth.
- Columns flank another arched opening that leads to an elegant dining room with interesting ceiling detailing. Double doors on the foyer's opposite side open into a den which connects to the master suite. This room could serve as a home office, study or computer room.
- Family room, kitchen and nook flow together in a bright and spacious informal living space. The kitchen offers a wealth of storage and work areas, including a central work island with veggie sink, and a walk-in pantry. In the family room, a large entertainment center and small beverage bar fill one wall.
- One powder room nestles in the passageway to the dining room. Another is at the far end of a utility room that connects with the three-car garage. A second stairway provides alternate access to the four bedrooms, three bathrooms, bonus and storage rooms upstairs.
- Large and luxurious, the home plan's master suite boasts two roomy walk-in closets, a Jacuzzi tub, oversized shower, private toilet and twin vanities.