Colonial with Contemporary Flair
About This Plan
- Gables and a Palladian window accent the exterior of this Colonial design. The flowing floor plan on the first floor reinforces the contemporary ambience.
- To the left of the elegant two-story foyer lies the living room, which opens to the rear-facing family room with its high-efficiency fireplace. The family room, dinette and kitchen comprise a large informal space.
- A peninsula snack bar divides the kitchen from the dinette and also provides extra counter space. Adjacent to the kitchen, the formal dining room overlooks the covered porch in front.
- On the bedroom floor, the master suite includes a walk-in closet, a dressing area and a skylit five-fixture bath with whirlpool tub. Another skylit bath serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Foundation options: basement or slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,021 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 34' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick